Friday, August 29, 2008

What customer service?

Okay, this is just some random ranting of the terrible service from ETIQA insurance pertaining to my claims

Imagine this, you purchased an insurance policy so that you get a peace of mind. Then something untowards happens and you lodge a report to the insurance company for compensations.

It takes them 1 month to reply you and send you a claims form, then another month to process the claims and send back the proof of receipt and another 1 month to get the cheque prepared. Okay, 3 months in total.. NOT TOO BAD right considering its a MAYBANK group of company which is well known for the "excellent" customer services if you count from the bottom.

So here is what happened. I thought finally, got my claims after 3 months, had RM50 deducted from my total claims because of "SERVICE CHARGE ???", what service? but anyway when I saw the cheque guess what, name spelled wrongly, changed my first name, surname and middle name also, SO basically is all wrong except for the figure.

Wrote in to complain about the person and guess what, typical of Maybank, no response yet!! Geezz... if they want to compete worldwide, I guess they should just buck up.

No comments: