Friday, August 29, 2008

What apology

Okay, this is an update from my previous post regarding etiqa.. Wonder how they come up with such a name anyway.

Decided to write in a nasty e-mail to them, cced to the boss, complaints department BUT more importantly to Bank Negara (this should get their ass kicking). Within hours, the staff called up, told me the cheque is already ready and ask me to pick it up. Here is how it goes



Staff; Hello, Mr xx. This is calling from ETiQA , Your check for claims is ready.
ME: Ok (Waiting for her to apologize)
Staff: Can you come pick it up from our office
ME : (Upset) No cannot, I am working now. Send it to my home.
Staff: Ok

Hangs up!!!!

What the HELL !!!. I was atcually expecting an explanation on the delay etc and all but no such luck.. Heck. Was pissed off so wrote another e-mail to the boss and she mailed to say sorry.

Attached a letter.









Hmm, looks like a victory for me. But heck, imagine the trouble.

NEXT TIME ADVICE TO EVERYONE

Dont buy ETiQA insurance

No comments: